Felton Road Bannockburn Pinot Noir 2020 750ml - Central Otago, New Zealand
Shipping calculated at checkout.
100% Pinot Noir
• Sourced from four vineyards in the Bannockburn subregion
• The nature of being a gravity flow winery allows grapes to be gently destemmed without pumping
• 20% whole cluster fermentation
• Native yeast fermentation
• Aged for 13 months in French oak (30% new)
• No fining or filtering
Wine Spectator 94 - Generous and juicy wild strawberry, cranberry and spiced cherry flavors start off flashy and mouthwatering, but then settle into a harmonious mix of spicy tobacco, clove and oolong tea notes, with details of chicory and forest floor that linger on the long, expressive finish. Drink now through 2034. 4,064 cases made, 168 cases imported.